Located in the heart of the Olympic region of Seefeld, the Krumers Post Hotel & Spa is well known as a unique resort for resting and relaxation - without having to give up the comforts of the central location in the peaceful pedestrian area.
The unique 2.200m2 spa area on 4 floors is a child-free zone and offers fantastic panoramic views of the surrounding mountains of the Wetterstein- and Karwendel Mountains and counts to the best Spa Hotels in Tyrol and Austria.
Traditional Tyrolean hospitality is our highest priority, whether in the inhouse beauty and massage center or in Krumers restaurant. For romantic weekends and timeouts we also offer special packages with candlelight dinners, partner massages and champagne as a welcome in the room.
The region of Seefeld is also known for numerous outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling, mountain biking, cross country skiing, downhill skiing - or just enjoy the lake scenery as nature lovers and drift of the beautiful natural scenery.
Following the motto "enjoy, relax and explore" we invite you to spend your next holidays in Tyrol with us. We look forward to spoiling you!
- Unique and quiet position in the heart of Seefeld
- 2.200m2 unique adults-only spa on 4 floors above the roofs of Seefeld
- Culinary delights created by our chef and his team
- Right outside the door numerous activities such as Nordic walking, golf, skiing, running, biking etc.
- Inhouse activity program such as water aerobics, Pilates, Smovey walking, Zumba fitness etc.
- Free parking at the hotel
- Free Internet / Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and lobby